![]() |
| Dexter was a good at resting, if he had some shows on |
The pediatrician told me which strains came out positive, but I forgot. Ellie on Wednesday had changed her cough, and was screaming mad a lot. I thought maybe she had an ear infection or bad sore throat. Nope none of that, but they sucked her boogers to tell us which virus she, and consequentially we all had.
![]() |
| I was Ellie's go to seat, which was fine with me |
Well between Monday and Wednesday we watched tons of tv and snuggled lots.
On Thursday I could tell they were feeling much better because Ellie was climbing everywhere, Dexter was running around yelling tons...basically it was back to normal.
![]() |
| Climbing again! |
![]() |
| Playing with her toys |
![]() |
| Happy smiles...normal |
![]() |
| Mischievous looks...normal |
![]() |
| We're all better |
![]() |
| The line of our girls holding onto the side rail |
Since it's a new year Kyle and I have made some resolutions. I want to write them down for the journal purpose.
Family/Couple:
Have a date night each week
Save money
Kyle:
Eat more in moderation (he's keeping track of this, and is doing great so far)
Whitney:
Don't be afraid of doing projects
There's other ones that are scattered thoughts and goals, but these are our main ones.
I've already starting working on my goals. The kid's have gotten a great routine down lately. We do chores first thing in the morning and Dexter has to earn his TV time. Then we watch the 2 shows he earns. This is when I've decided my project time should be. First project I want to complete is redoing the kid's rooms. Today I started, and I'll share more about it next week.
![]() |
| First step, removing wallpaper |
![]() |
| There's a tiny bump |
How far along? 13 weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 2 lbs. at doctor's visits
Total weight gain/loss: Lost 2 lbs. at doctor's visits
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but my fat pants aren't fitting well anymore
Stretch marks? Nope
Stretch marks? Nope
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: I wish I could just want food, my appetite for anything has been completely lost for a while
Anything making you queasy or sick: Thinking about most food...although it's slowly getting better
Have you started to show yet: There's a small bump, but I feel most of it is the Halloween/Thanksgiving food bump I already had
Food cravings: I wish I could just want food, my appetite for anything has been completely lost for a while
Anything making you queasy or sick: Thinking about most food...although it's slowly getting better
Have you started to show yet: There's a small bump, but I feel most of it is the Halloween/Thanksgiving food bump I already had










No comments:
Post a Comment